Monday, April 6, 2009

T.I. is going to prison!

T.I. got sentenced to a year and a day in prison. I'm not even sure when he got sentenced because I'm so late on finding out news it's not even funny. So why does T.I. going to prsion even matter? Why should you care? Ok, maybe you personally don't care, but I care. I care a lot!

Though you probably wouldn't be able to tell by looking at me, or looking at the music I listen to, but I'm actually a T.I. fan. Not a huge have every CD he made and know all the words fan. More of a casual fan, but a fan none the less. I actually really want Paper Trails, but currently all of my money is saved for the Amy needs a bass fund.

And yet his music isn't the main reason I'm upset. It's more like half there reason. The other half is T.I. is hot. Yeah that's right hot, I'm not ashamed to admit it. But not only is he hot his music is good. Making him the only rapper who's music I like and find attractive. Which is rarer occurrency than you'd think.

So for about a year I'll be weeping inside. Since there will be officially no hip hop that I follow. Other than the random rap and hip hop songs I follow hear and there.

So enjoy this T.I. song and make it last the whole year. :/

0 comments: