Friday, April 17, 2009

OMG Kousei is back

I got bored yesterday and decided to listen to some Jrock. I was listening to an old band called GHOST, mostly because Mirror is an amazing song and I haven't listened to them since they disbanded a few years ago. So I decided to look up Kousei and see if he was up to anything lately. And of course he is.

It like made my day when I found out he's in a new band called Drop Star Shooting. It's about time that the sexyness that is Kousei starts a new band. But this band was formed like 3-5 months ago. I should have really kept up on my GHOST news.

So far they have only released one song called Friday the 13th. And it's pretty much awesome. Because Kousei is an amazing singer.









I really hope they release something new soon because it's already 2 months since their first release. Which makes me think they are gonna pull another S.K.I.N. moment.


God I love Kousei.

0 comments: