Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New skirt and an Amy pic spam

I got a new skirt recently and I wanted to take some pictures in it because I think it's really cute. It's black and has ruffles on it. It's pretty snazzy.



So here's the skirt. Not too bad, eh? :P

Even though my whole purpose of taking pictures was to take pictures of my skirt, I totally overlooked that and camwhored it up! And took a few random pictures of myself for fun.



Kissy face.



I look awkward in this picture. :/


I never put enough emotions in my pictures. LOLZ my boobs. X_X



I tried to smile here but ended up laughing a little. XD


Peace!



That angle makes me look fat. O_O


I look good in shades.



I hate showing my teeth when I smile. They're ugly. ._.



Wanna be idol pose.



I accidentally turned the flash on. And it turned out to be the best pic!




I realized I never really post actually pictures of myself on this blog. So there you have it, a pic spam!

0 comments: