Thursday, April 2, 2009

I'm sick of Adam Lambret

I'm sure everyone that watches American Idol knows who Adam Lambert is. He's the gay wanna be rocker guy. Who's too old to be rocking that hair. Seriously unless he's already famous why does he have that pretentious, self declared "I'm a rocker" hairstyle? I am so sick of him it's not even funny. Oh and I have legit reasons for not liking him.

Reason 1: His looks

Oh I'm sorry I though this was American Idol and not lets vote for the hottest guy on the show. I swear if he wasn't attractive to most people he wouldn't be there. I mean listen closely to the show when he's on. You can hear the Adam fangirl's screams of joy when he's safe or when he's just standing there. It's so annoying. And usually fangirls never bother me.


Reason 2: Simon bias

Ok let's not pretend like Simon's opinions don't decide who goes home and who stays. Because let's face it they do. And do you know who Simon's favorite this year is? Of course it's Adam! Every time Adam sings or when he's about to judge his performance he has this gigantic smile on his face. Simon is seriously Adam's biggest fanboy and it's a little sickening and unfair.


Reason 3: His voice

Let's take a look at Adam's most recent performance on American Idol, Funky Town.



He can't sing! All he does is scream. So why do people pretend he can sing? His looks of course.
I always thought the lyrics to Funky Town were play that funky music now not play that funky music yeooooooaaaaaaaaaahhh. I guess when in doubt sing like a woman. This and all of his other performances were just terrible. And in most cases literally hurt my ears. And yet the judges praised him. Paula said he was like Mick Jagger and Steven Tyler. Are you kidding me? He's not even in the same league as them. How deluded can you get!


Reason 4: He's gay and it's unfair

Now I have nothing against gay people. I love gay people and I don't even care Adam's gay. Good for him. Maybe him and Simon can hook up later.


Does anyone remember his gay photo scandal? Of course you do. Usually when you're on American Idol and you're caught in a gay scandal you get mysteriously kicked off the next week. But Adam was fine, his scandal blew over. All because Simon likes him. How is that fair? We all know that if Adam wasn't attractive or Simon didn't have a man crush on him he would have gotten the boot over the gay photos.


Reason 5: Danny Noriega

Take Danny Noriega from season 7. He got kicked off because of a video scandal and because he was gay. Danny Noriega was the most popular contestant from the entire season! There was a poll on the American Idol website of what voted off member they'd like to see come back, Danny won by a landslide!
So how is this relevant to Adam? Danny can sing circles around Adam.



Now if you seriously think Adam's Funky Town was better than this you're lying. So why did Adam get to stay over Danny? Looks and it's pathetic.

0 comments: