Friday, April 10, 2009

They only want you when you're seventeen

Today is my birthday!~ And I'm uber excited for it! I turn 17 today. However it's also good friday. Which means I can't even eat meat today. That actually bothers me more than you'd think it would. Mostly because every year on my birthday my mom usually makes me a birthday dinner. Which is kind of a big deal to me because I'm such a finicky eater. It's pretty much the only time I'm satisfied with my dinner. And of course this year I miss that. And I get to eat the standard good Friday meal we have every year, fish and mac & cheese.

It's about 4 in the morning now, so I'll most likely post pictures of my birthday either later on today or tomorrow. Until then enjoy these songs that have something to do with the age 17.










Gotta love video spam. ;]

0 comments: