Sunday, April 12, 2009

Birthday gifts!

Like I mentioned 2 posts ago, Friday was my 17th birthday. So I thought I would post some pics and talk about some of the gifts I got for my birthday.




The shirts I got. Which look pretty awesome on me.




The skinny jeans. It sucks that they're too long. :/




CDs for a Miyavi fangirl. Miyavizm and Galyuu.


An insert from Miyavizm. I really wish I knew what
this said. It could be his thank you letter, his letter
to his fans, his fan's letters to him, etc. But I can't
read JPN.



This hottest picture in the Miyavizm cd.


A close second.


My cat just had to lay on my bed while I was taking
pictures.


CDs for a Fall Out Boy fangirl. Folie A Deux and Live
From Phoenix.


The pictures in Folie A Dex are actually really awesome
looking. Patrick and Pete are love.


Joe and Andy.



The Folie A Duex booklet is also a double sided mini
poster.


Aww my cat fell asleep.


CDs for a Cobra Starship fangirl. Viva La Cobra and
When The City Sleeps We Rule The Streets. Yeah
these are pretty old but STFU.


Fangs up Cobra Style! XD


My JPN umbrella.


The inside


My umbrella came with a JPN fan.


All the JPN CDs I own. I really need more. I should also
stop saying JPN, but I blame MYV for that. :P

0 comments: