Thursday, April 2, 2009

I'm addicted to Super Mario Land

The title says it all! But anyway, recently I decided to clean the side of my bed because it was seriously gross. I couldn't stand looking at it anymore. While cleaning I found a lot of things I haven't thought about or cared about in years. I found my year book, a manga book, and of course my old Pokedex book. But the real gem in that pile of useless junk was my Game Boy Color. And the game conveniently in the back was Super Mario Land. So I thought "Hey, why not? I haven't played Game Boy in forever." So of course I've been playing Mario like nonstop because I'm a loser. And Mario is way more addicting than you'd think it would be! And it's not even March 10th! :P

I never really played Game Boy much before. Even when I first got it, I played it nonstop for about a month or two and than got sick of it. I blame it on the Pokemon Yellow. I got stuck in a cave in the game about 8 years ago and just never played it since. I also blame it on the fact that I used to be terrible at video games. I could play Frogger and that's it. XD

Now I could be wasting my time with all the next gen consoles. I could be playing my 360 or even my PS2. And yet I waste my time with Game Boy color that came out in like 98. But for some reason I just can't stop playing it. Maybe it's because it's nostalgic or maybe it's because I have no life. But if scene kids can do it why can't I? >_<

I give my whole Mario obsession maybe 2 or 3 more weeks tops. Mostly because my Game Boy is pretty old and my buttons are starting to stick. And because I'm stuck in world 5-1 or 5-1 and have no idea how to get out!

0 comments: