Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Someone just cut my foot off!

Tonight I experienced probably one of the worst pain in my life so far. Curious as to what happened?
So, I was gathering some clothes to do some laundry when I kicked a metal support bar for a bed. It didn't really hurt so I thought nothing of it and got the rest of the clothes and hit my foot again, which also didn't hurt at all. I was going about my business until I dropped something and noticed a few tiny pools of blood around my foot. So I looked down at my toe, and the entire nail was broken right down the middle but still connected to the toe. So I started flipping out. Crying, yelling all that jazz. It was awful. It was even worse puttinng the bandage on.

Here are some pics I took of it.


The back of my foot so you can see just how much I was bleeding.



My actual foot, though you can't see much. This is seriously the clearest picture I could get of it for some reason.



Even my hand was covered in blood!



Yeah I look terrible. But NOBODY looks pretty when they cry. And lolz at my unruly hair. XD


My foot does feel at lot better, but it hurts a lot if I even try to touch it. And walking has become really hard. I can only walk on my heel! :/

0 comments: