Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Daisy of Love triplets FTW!

Rock of Love reject Daisy De La Hoya has gotten her own dating reality show Daisy of Love. Now I really can't stand Daisy at all. She was in no way the breakout star of Rock of Love, so she shouldn't be the one getting the show. It should be Heather or even Lacy. She's also really ugly and resembles a fish. But that's a whole different topic entirely.

So, her show aired on Sunday, and I of course watching because VH1 reality shows are mildly entertaining. I was amped for her show because she's kind of rocker looking and I was hoping for some hot rocker guys on her show. But of course everyone was disgustingly hideous. The only attractive guys were the guys with the crazy 80's hair. Better know as the Triplets or 84, 85, and 86.



And I was really rooting for them. But the whole we're here for booze and food comment plus the if she loves one she loves all three comment kind of made it obvious they wouldn't last long. So of course they got kicked off first. Which makes me sad, I pretty much have no reason to watch it anymore but I will anyway. Because I have no life.

I was looking up the triplets to find pictures about this post and stumbled upon their band's myspace page. Of course they're in a band, since they obviously weren't there for Daisy.


Their band is called Snake of Eden. Which is an incredibly stupid name. They only have one song and that's pretty much terrible as well. I also find it funny that the whole band is stuck in the 80's. Even their promo shots look like the ones from the 80's.

And apparently the triplets are also going to be in Lady Gaga's new music video, Paparazzi.


I'll actually be looking forward to that cause they're pretty hot. And maybe the song won't be as bad as Poker Face.

0 comments: