Monday, April 6, 2009

Annoying songs stuck in my head

So I listen to a lot of music. It's the main thing I do when I'm on or off the computer. But lately 3 songs in particular have been stuck in my head. Which wouldn't be a big deal if these songs weren't absolutely annoying! And yet I love every one of them. :P


Annoying Jpop song. AKA AAA- Kimono Jet Girl



I'm not even sure why I like this song! I don't even like AAA. I like about 2, well now 3, songs by them. And why is only half of AAA in this song? XD Anyway, when I first hear it I was like "eww got off my computer." But after I listened to it for the second time I actually kind of started to like it. D: And the lyrics are pretty much stupid. It's about hoping on a jet and finding guys all over the world. And flying to Pairs in your long sleeved kimono. Which is like wtf, seriously. And the whole video is overly Japanese themed. I really like their outfits though.


Annoying Kpop song. AKA Big Bang & 2NE1- Lollipop



I heard about this song for weeks on a few Kpop, so I thought why not listen to it, it might be good. Now I just started listening to Kpop recently, I thought I'd get into a Kpop artist as soon as they came out. When I listened to this song, again I thought it was terrible. And highly annoying. And I didn't, and still don't know, what's up with Big Bang's outfits. Yet again I decided to listen to it for a second time and of course it grew on me. So I've been listening to it on a loop for like the past 3 days. There are good parts of the song though. Like T.O.P. sounds awesome when he sings and that guy in the hat sounds awesome when he says rainbow. Hat guy is also oddly hot. XD This video is way too color though. I guess it's supposed to be though cause it's used for a cell phone ad or some product. I also wanted to hear the song because NE21 was supposed to be the female Big Bang, but they barely sing in this song and they never even rap!


Annoying American song. AKA 3OH!3- Don't Trust Me



Now I've always kind of liked this song. But I completely hated the song after I heard towards the end of the song. The lyrics then are "Shh girl, shut your lips. Do the Helen Keller and talk with you hips." After that I was like alright I'm done. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. And I haven't listened to the song since and that was like 3 months ago. But all of a sudden MTV was like "no, we decided you have to like this song." So they play it constantly! And like any song that's forced down your throat you start to like it after a while. And let's not forget the music video. It's so stupid. For about half of the video they are in their underwear for no apparent reason. But for some reason there's one line of the song I really like. "Ttt-tell your boyfriend if he says he's got beef that I'm a vegetarian and I ain't fucking scared of him." For some reason I think that's pretty funny. >_<

0 comments: