Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A surprising find

So, I was cleaning up my shelf because it was getting messy and I needed to put things back.



As you can see my shelf. I keep all my random stuff on the second shelf. I mostly keep my CDs, some books, and stuff. Look how cool the reflection of the CD on the wall looks! XD


Everything that needs to go on my shelf on my bed.

So let's see the random things I keep on my shelf.


A random paper I needed when I made my Morning Musume mix CD. I couldn't remember how to spell some of the words, or how to write Morning Musume in Japanese.


Some German phrases I've been trying to learn. I write really sloppy so you probably can't even read that.


A fan sign I made for some guy on myspace while ago. My love symbol sucks! Aki-kun is hot though. XD


A box of pocky. It was stupid to keep it, but the Asian Food Market by my house hardly ever gets good flavors of pocky.

My shelf with everything on it. It looks really messy. :/ And the pictures is dark. I should have had the flash on.

As for the surprising find I made, it's all because of Fall Out Boy. A few years ago Heather gave me a random picture of Fall Out Boy

Now I never really used the pictures, so it basically gathered dust on my shelf. While I was cleaning I decided to see who was on the back of it because I've never flipped the picture over. It was FOB it didn't matter who was on that back.

So I flipped it.

And Nick Jonas was on the back! This picture will definitely go on our Jonas wall.

I can't believe stuff like this keeps happening. My sister had an old HSM poster and randomly looked on that back and it was JB. And now with the FOB poster. And just like Heather said herself, this proves it was meant to be. :]

0 comments: