Sunday, September 6, 2009

Random occurrences throughout my day

I'm sitting here eating a nutella sandwich when I should be watching the Jonas marathon. But watching it alone would make me feel uber lame. At least there's a new episode tonight, and the premiere of there new music video! XD I also wish my limited edition Jonas Brothers Rolling Stone would arrive already. It's been like a week! I'm getting very impatient. Our Jonas wall needs to grow! That's about enough of the Jonas Brothers. ._.

I decided to make a hip hop CD, because I've never made one before and I have years worth of songs to put on it. I didn't have Hip Hop is Dead on a CD. Which is kind of sad. I also should have had more Lil Wayne on it though.


Which is awesome. I've never made a CD that was perfectly 80 minutes before. But as soon as I put my blank CD in it said I was 3 seconds over.


I was pretty angry. I had to delete a 4:30 minutes song for 3 seconds. I had to get rid of The Game's pain, which wasn't really that big of a deal. But still. :/


In more exciting news, Tokio Hotel's Automatic was released. Which would be even more exciting if I didn't hate Bill's new hair.


It's really ugly, I like his obnoxious lion hair way better. He basically copied Tom's old dreadlock hair, but smaller. It's disappointing, but at least the songs good. I really think Tokio Hotel is writing songs that will purposely translate better into English, because Automatisch is obnoxiously similar to Automatic. At this rate their next song should be feuerwerk or Sturm. I don't know many German words that sound like English words. XD But that doesn't really matter to me, because for the most part their German songs are a lot better. Schrei and Rette Mich are much better than their English versions.


Yesterday Google had the best header it probably ever had.


Google featuring a UFO. Which made the Alien obsessive me pretty happy. Speaking of UFO's I think it's awesome the new prime minister of Japan's wife said she rode to Venus on a triangle shaped UFO. I don't fully believe her because Venus is a boiling dead planet. At least speak of a place you could have actually gone to. Like Zeta Reticuli or somewhere in the Andromeda Galaxy. XP I think it's funny CNN ran the story. It's mostly funny because I knew about this days before CNN ever mentioned it. Which goes to show UFO blogs pwn the news. ^^ However, I am really sad that I missed it. They showed a clip from Bijou Houdan, where Suzuki Airi was interviewing her. That's probably the only time I'll ever see an H!P member on US TV. Well unless they decide to make another dramatic chipmunk clip again.

0 comments: