Monday, September 7, 2009

OMG new Inuyasha anime!

I've apparently been under a rock to just find out about this now, but apparently Inuyasha is getting a new anime. The new anime will be called Inuyasha: The Final Act. This kind of reminds me of what they did with Naruto and Naruto Shippuden. Except, it's not really similar at all. XD The Naruto anime never stopped, it just continued with the new series. It's only similar because they both have different names.

All I can say about this is yes! I'm excited about this in every nerdy anime loving way. Since the manga continued, the anime takes place where the anime left off. Now since I don't read manga at all I have no idea what is going to happen. But I do remember a few years back having an Inuyasha issue of some anime magazine. In the issue it talked about what was happening in the Japanese manga. I can't really remember 100% what it said, cause it was years ago. I think they said something about the Shikon getting new abilities. I think they said they finally defeated Naraku. But I clearly remember them saying a main character dies. They never said who died, because the English manga was caught up that far yet.

Man, back in the day I used to love Inuyasha like a lot. It helped me become friends with one of my best friends. She mentioned liking Japanese music, so I asked her who she liked. She said Namie Amuro, who at the time I only knew of because of Inuyasha. That ignited a friendship with everyone I'm friends with now. And that was a time when I desperately wanted to find someone who liked the same things I did. Meaning Japanese music and anime. Since my other friend used to make fun of me for liking it. But then turned around years later and started to like it when it became "trendy" and the cool thing to like. But whatever.

I've been thinking of re watching the Inuyasaha anime for a while now. This will just be the perfect reason to do so. I guess I'll have to start watching Soul Eater after that. XD

0 comments: