Friday, July 3, 2009

Jonas Brothers' Rolling Stone cover

I got my issue of Rolling Stone magazine with the Jonas Brothers on the cover a couple days ago. I have a subscription so I probably got mine before most JoBro fans. :P
Yeah I'm 17 and I love the Jonas Brothers, I'm not really ashamed or afraid to admit that anymore. I had to pretty much hide my love for them 2 years ago, because I was mocked for liking them a lot. Most of it was from Heather. But after I made her watch JONAS with me, she finally admitted she loved them too. My sister and I don't really have the same taste in music, and there's hardly an bands that we both like. For a while I've been trying to find a band we mutually liked, so we can listen to them together. I really can't believe that group is The Jonas Brothers. :]

Anyway, I totally had to take pictures of it. Just so I can talk about how awesome it is, and so other JoBro fans can see the pics. XD Obviously you need to click them to make them bigger. XDXD


The cover. Nick's looking pretty hot. Even though I hate
Joe's current hair, he looks pretty hot too. And
Kevins just there. >_>


Midway through the magazine there's an ad for their
world tour. I had to take a picture of it for lolz.


The beginning of the article. As you can tell from the picture Nick dominates
the picture spreads and the article.


Random picture at the top of the page. Sorry if it's blurry. It was hard to
get a clear picture of this.


Picture on one side of the page. Mostly Nick though. I'm not really
complaining I'd just like to see more pictures of Joe. Oh and hot
plaid shirt and suit.


Picture on the other side of page. I spilt it so you can see it clearly.
Joe's LOL face.


End of the article. Hot pic of Nick. :D




I was going to take picture of the text itself so people could read it, since I don't have a scanner. But I decided to leave that up to people who have scanners, it would turn out better. The article itself was pretty boring. It was 5 pages and they barely said anything. They talked about Kevin designing the stage, Nick's music tastes, and Joe deciding to be like Mick Jagger and Bono since he only sings. Joe also mentioned thinking South Park is funny. He didn't actually say the Jonas episode was funny, just basically South Park in general. I would of actually liked to hear his opinion on that. But what could he have said really? They pwned them pretty bad. I also thought it was funny they mentioned Kevin's now fiance Danielle in the article. LOLZ.



Oh, and just because I'm lame.



0 comments: