Saturday, July 25, 2009

Random videos at 2 AM

Heather and I decided to make lip synching videos the other night. Mostly because we used the make videos all the time with our old web cam. But, the last time we had a webcam was over 3 years ago. That's a huge chunk of time in between video making. We had a lot of videos from back then maybe about 15 or so. But when our computer crashed we lost them all. Then we got a new computer and our old webcam wasn't vista compatible. Well actually the webcam stopped working before we got a new computer. But if it did still work, we wouldn't have been able to use it anyway. XD

It makes me really sad that all our video are gone. We had an awesome video of Stacy Q's Two of Hearts, that involved me falling off a chair. We had another video that was a very strange, almost creepy, rendition of Nirvana's Rape Me. And let's not forget Aqua's Barbie Girl, where our moves were exactly in unison. We didn't even practice beforehand, and yet we did practically the same dance moves. That's because me and Heather are on the same wavelength.

Anyway, I uploaded these videos to photobucket for 2 reasons. One youtube takes way too long to load, and two so no one we actually know in real life will see these. I had to literally make a new photobucket account so no one would see them, because no one I know in real life knows I have blogs. Trufax. My friends can be jerks sometimes and I know mocking would ensue over my blogs. Just like I made an entirely new blogger account for my personal blog, just so Heather wouldn't read or see my Jpop blog. Heather would mock me over it. Trufax again.
I was really wrong about the upload time too. These 2-4 minute videos took over 2 hours each, and I have 7 of them. We made these videos on July 22nd and I've been uploading them over these past few days because it took FOREVER! And I'm also really sad that photobucket ruined the quality of these videos. But c'est la vie.


The first video we made was Burning Up by the Jonas Brothers. We put the sound on way too low, and you can't even hear the song. Which sucks. It's kind of pointless to post this video, but if can always turn the volume way up. XDXD


The next song was Whatever You Like by T.I. I totally love this song, and all of a sudden Heather likes it too. ;] The video would have probably turned out better if I knew the entire song. And there's totally lyrics I refused to lip sync just because. XD After watching this video I realize that photobucket messes up the audio! Which makes me pretty angry. D:


This video isn't actually a lip sync video, it's a I don't want my cat in the background video. A cat in the background would have ruined the rest of the videos. So, of course I couldn't let him stay. And you know you totally loved the 2:52 dance! ;]


When I Grow Up by The Pussycat Dolls. I don't know the words to this song at all! So this video went from being serious to loltasic in like a minute. Mainly because I accidentally hit Heather in the face with my nail. XD There's more audio not matching the video, but try to ignore that.


Another video that's not a video, instead its basically a mini vlog. My shirt isn't exactly cool I just had to show that I was rocking my PJs. And we totally do speak Heather and Amy, because I'm sure anyone watching this didn't understand half of what we were talking about. Dope umbrellas and President's Day FTW! ;] Yeah, we totally know the Big Mac rap by heart. Stay snazzy! And ignore my voice, cause I hate it. A Heather and Amy vlog would be the coolest thing ever. :]


Un tiss Un tiss by The Bloodhound Gang. This is by far our my random and hyperactive video we made. There's a lot of moments where I just couldn't stop laughing. You should also keep and eye out for the part where Heather rams her heading into neck. It hurt so much!


Don't Trust Me by 3OH!3. This video was going to be uber random, but we actually knew the words to this song. So it ended up being serious after all.

0 comments: