Sunday, July 12, 2009

Transformers was awesome!

I went to go see the new Transformers movie last night with Heather and her friend. I had to see the second one in the theater because I saw the first one in theaters. The movie was pretty much epic! It was seriously better then the first one. Even Heather who doesn't like action movie, and had no desire to see it, ended up liking it. I laughed pretty hard when Shia screamed. He screams like a girl, I thought Megan Fox was screaming instead of him. XD The movie was 2 and a half hours long, juts like the first one. But time really flew.


We stopped at Shoprite to sneak massive quantities of
candy in. We got almost $18 worth of candy.


My ticket stub from the movie. I love the awesome text
effect my camera has.

Of course we had to go in the bathroom and take pictures.

You can't even see my face. :/


I look stupid. XD


Half my face was better than nothing. I had no idea what to
do with my hand, so I made like a claw. XDXD


I had to take a solo picture of myself. But I was too worried
about looking at the camera.


Picture I took in the bad lighting of my dining room.


The decepticon pin I wore to the movies. Foggy picture
is foggy.

0 comments: