Monday, June 29, 2009

I actually won something!

Every month I get Seventeen magazine because I'm a girl and I'm lame. I also enter the monthly freebies cause I'm a loser. Even though I enter ever month I never win. And moreover, I never win anything cool.

Well at least half of this came true. I actually won a seventeen freebie. Which is AMAZING! I had a mini heart attack when I won. But my excitement was soon over shadowed when I found out I won. Yes, me and 5,000 other Seventeen readers won a free spray on tan.
Winning is awesome, but winning that sucks! I would never in a million years get a spray on tan. I'm just not the type to get one.
But I guess winning that in a way is cool, if you're actually going to use it. Aren't spray tans like $60?

Anyway here's the email I got. Obviously you need to click it to actually read it.



The coupon expired on the 20th, but on like the 22nd I got another email from Seventeen. It said something like: To claim your Hollywood Tan find the nearest store in your area. Hollywood Tans has the name of all the winners, so be sure to bring some form of ID.

I laughed at the fact that I needed an ID for a spray tan and the fact that the email was late.


And just because this isn't LJ, here's the song this post made me think of. Even though I am a winner. XDXD Enjoy the screamoness. :P


0 comments: