Monday, June 29, 2009

Cardboard no, Delicious yes

My mom got a free sample of a Kellogg's fiber bar in the mail recently. She also got a sample of fiber cereal and a fiber drink. But I decided to try the fiber bar. I was a little hesitant to eat it because it was a fiber bar and it could be disgusting. But I was mostly hesitant because it had dried strawberries in it. And I hate strawberries. XD

But I ate it anyway. And it was actually really good! Like not even mediocre. It was so good I would possible eat it over a granola bar. Possibly...if the granola bar didn't have chocolate chips. x_X

So here's a picture of the bar because you're probably dying to see what it looks like. ;P


Foggy picture is foggy. Sorry about that. For some reason my camera would not take a clear picture of it. But you can still see the frosting on it! XD

The back of it.





I hate that this is foggy too! I took the picture specifically so you could see all the stuff that was in it. I also could have made it clearer on photoshop, but I honestly don't feel like doing that.

So, there you go. The bar was pretty much amazing and I apparently had 40% of fiber for the day. ^^

0 comments: