Monday, June 29, 2009

Buffy no more!

Heather and I finished watching Buffy The Vampire Slayer recently. After getting the series over a span of 2 years and watching the final season for 12 hours straight, it's finally over. As much as I wanted to so how it ended I can't help but feel a wave of sadness. I always get really sad when I finish watching a series. You get so attached to them, it's almost like losing a good friend. XD It is! Though the only series I watched that ended were animes and Japanese dramas. It's still sad.
But Buffy is the first actually series I watch that ended. Sure, it ended years after I got it on DVD. But whatever. Most of the series I watch are still on air, because there's honestly not that much series that I watch. I watch a lot of reality TV and overall weird shows. I doubt AOTS will be ending anytime soon. I'd die. It was bad enough Brendan and Sarah left. Then they got that idiot Olivia. O_O
Anyway, the last season didn't really end that great. They could have ended it 100 times better. They could have made the entire last season in general better. But there's really nothing I can do about that.

I really wish there were more shows like Buffy on TV. Heroes, True Blood, and Supernatural are like the only Buffy-esque shows out there.

0 comments: