Saturday, October 24, 2009

Randomness

In hopes of blogging more here's a couple things that I wanted to blog about. Just stupid things that I've been liking or hating lately.


As many Mika fans would know his new album, The Boy Who Knew Too Much, was released on September 21st. And since I'm a HUGE Mika fan, I really want the album already! But since I don't have any cash money I have to wait until someone else buys it for me. So pretty much I have to wait until my mom buys it for me for Christmas. XD What's even worse is it seems everywhere I look, they're telling me I have to buy it. His album has ads on Imeem, it has commercials, it's used for a Degrassi promo, and the Billboard guy from Fuse said it's expected to sell well. I'm not really sure if that has happened though. XD But I did watch some live Mika footage on Logo the other night. I was completely expecting it to be footage from his Live in Cartoon Motive DVD, but it wasn't. And I was super excited. It was a bunch of his new songs. And they're amazing. To anyone out there who hates Mika, they should really listen to him live because he hits every high note perfectly. Well he was trained to be an opera singer. Oh, and We Are Golden is amazing! :]





In sadder news Lil Wayne plead guilty to gun possession charges. He could face a year in prison, and will be sentenced in February. So basically, just as T.I. is getting out of prison Lil Wayne will be going in. Nobody wants me to have actual rap music to listen to. I guess he could always do what T.I. is doing. Since he went to prison he's had 2 singles. But, still I'm gonna miss seeing his face for a year. :/ When I saw the Behind The Music of Lil Wayne, and saw that he had pending charges, I thought of course he does! :/


I am officially not watching Project Runway anymore this season. The hands down best designer of all of season 6 was kicked off on Thursday's episode. Yes, my absolutely favorite designer Nicolas Putvinski was kicked off, so that Christopher could deliver yet another hideous and mediocre dress. This was Nicolas's first time in the bottom, but it was Christopher's either second or third time in a row in the bottom. So, Christopher got to skate by to most likely get kicked off next episode. This was a huge mistake on Project Runway's part.

Every single piece he made I loved. Even the designs the judges hated I loved. The blue and white lace dress was my favorite of his. I'd wear it right now! Gahh it just really sucks that he left.


And in slightly embarrassing news, as much as I hate to admit it, I love Miley Cyrus's Party In The USA. It wasn't too long ago that I was mocking the song for being #1 on the Billboard charts. And I pretty much hate Miley Cyrus's music for the most part, because as Hannah Montana she's singing about ice cream and the fact that I'm not 12 years old. And besides we all know the best thing to come out of Hannah Montana was Metro Station.
But I must admit I did like her song See You Again also. After I actually gave Party In The USA a chance it wasn't really that bad. It's lyrics are mediocre at best, but it's catchy and somehow infectious.

0 comments: