Sunday, August 2, 2009

Stop teasing us Fall Out Boy!

Fall Out Boy is pretty much my favorite American band. (Yeah, I said it! I don't care what anyone thinks. So STFU! ._.) And a month or two back they posted a music video preview some random song that had nothing to do with FOB, so I don't even remember what the song was. I'll care when there's an MV. Anyway, I immediately remembered that Fall Out Boy should have their new music video out for What A Catch Donnie by now. And yet they don't! Instead they have a preview for the music video out. In which I say, stop teasing us Fall Out Boy! D: I have been waiting for this video to come out since Pete Wentz introduced Watch A Catch Donnie as their new song on the Today Show. But that was back in May! And I've been waiting patiently since, but I'm tired of waiting! ;_;

Here's the preview.



At the end it says it premieres August 6th. So I have to wait almost a week for the MV. It looks pretty awesome too. D: Patrick looks pretty cute.<3 But I don't remember seeing Andy once, which is weird. o_O I'm also excited to see if Elvis Costello, William Beckett, Gabe Saporta, Brendon Urie, and Travis McCoy will be in the video. They pop up in the song, so why not?

As much as I love What A Catch Donnie I would rather have seen 20 Dollar Nose Bleed, She's My Winona, Disloyal Order Of Water Buffaloes, Tiffany Blews, or Headfirst Slide Into Cooperstown On A Bad Bet be their next single. Basically any other song. XDXD Just like from Infinity on High I wanted Hum Hallelujah or Bang The Doldrums to be a single, yet neither was. But I guess there's nothing I can do about that now.

Fall Out Boys last album had 5 music videos, plus Beat It from Live From Phoenix. So there's still time to get a video for those songs. I'm pretty excited about that! :D

0 comments: