Thursday, March 26, 2009

Is my blog awkward?

So with my personal blog I really wanted to do a lot with it visually. But since I'm not really get with HTML I had to go and find a pre made template. I really wanted my template to pop and at first glance be like "oh I can so tell that's Amy's blog." But every template ending up being awkward in my opinion. I seriously went through roughly 100 pages before settling on mine.
I also wanted my blog to have an overdose of pink. Since it's one of my favorite colors and it's my current color obsession. Lately I've just wanted everything pink and I'm not sure why.

I actually really like my header though. I'm not really that amazing at graphics but I'm pretty good. I think it came out really snazzy looking.

I think the name of my blog is probably more awkward than the template itself. I'm pretty much terrible at naming things. I usually just use song lyrics for everything. ._. So just for fun here's a list of names I though of before I settled on Daily Dose of Amy.

-Kissing Banks
-Electric Dreams (Hmm this one actually sounds cool)
-Amy's World


Yeah I felt I had to explain a few things about my blog. I fail. >_< Pointless post is pointless!

0 comments: