Sunday, December 20, 2009

Blizzard '09

Or at least that's what the news is calling it. It doesn't really seem like a blizzard to me, more like a nor'easter. But we still got a lot of snow regardless. We were supposed to get 15-20 inches, but it looks like we got maybe 14 or 15. But it's still really exciting. It's the first snow of the season. And we haven't gotten this much snow since I was like 7 and we got 2 foot. I walked in it and it covered half my body. lol.
The news also said we're guaranteed to have a white Christmas. Which is even more exciting because I've also never had a white Christmas ever.

And because I'm cool I had to take pictures as the snow fell.


Snow at 5 PM.

I had to take it through the window. You can creepily see my reflection in the glass. XD


Still 5 PM but I had my night feature on. It how cool it looks!


At 9:30 PM.


I took this outside, while it was still snowing. I had to like hide my camera from the snow.


With my flash on. It just looks better. XD


Then 8 AM the next day.

Look how pretty it looks! I love that it was completely untounched.


Snow accumulated on my Dad's truck.


My foot. So you could see how much it snowed. Wearing my mom's ugly boots.


I really wanted to take more pictures of the snow ever few hours but I went to sleep. And it retrospect I probably should have started taking pictures as soon as it started to snow. But c'est la vie.

Oh and just because. ;]

0 comments: